NSR Porsche 917/10K No.59 Brumos Can-Am 1973: NSR-0354
NSR Porsche 917/10K No.59 Brumos Can-Am 1973. Ref: NSR-0354
The Porsche 917/10 was a successful open top variation of the 917 designed to race in the Ca-Am series in North America. This is the car entered into the 1973 series by Brumos, the then US importer of Porsche/Audi. It was driven that year by American Hurley Haywood.
This NSR Porsche 917/10K is a professional slot racing model in 1/32 scale with high tech race components. Competitive straight out the box while still respecting the aesthetics of the real car.
- High tech NSR components
- Shark 21.5 EVO 21.900 rpm @ 12 Volts 164 gr/cm torque
- Sidewinder motor mount configuration
- NEW racing bushings for Motor mount EVO
- Special aluminium rims with AIR SYSTEM technology
- Adjustable front axle ride height
- Soft compound tyres, give an exceptional grip on any kind of track surface