NSR Porsche 908/3 No.57 Daytona 1973 (Ref: NSR-0316)
NSR Porsche 908/3 No.57 Daytona 1973.
The stunning little 908/3 Porsche from NSR has already won a lot of friends and races in the world of slot car racing. Here we have the car as entered by Joest Racing at the 1973 Daytona 24hrs. With sponsorship from Lufthansa the car was driven at the Florida racetrack by Rienhold Joest himself.
This Porsche 908/3 1/32 slot car features high tech NSR components and is ready to race competitively straight out the box.
NSR 1/32 slot cars are made in Italy and fitted with performance chassis and racing parts.
- High tech NSR components
- Competitive straight out the box
- Shark motor 21,900 rpm @ 12 Volts 164 gr/cm
- NEW racing bushings
- NEW Motor mount EVO
- Special aluminium rims with AIR SYSTEM technology
- Adjustable front axle ride height
- Soft compound tyres, give an exceptional grip on any kind of track surface
There are no reviews yet.